Thursday, 8 July 2010

Covert Magazine


I've just started getting involved with Covert Magazine - an independent culture mag on the Coventry scene.

Your excited already - I can tell. But really - it's a great mag! I love it's frivolous and mischievous approach and it's glitchy artwork and off-the-wall style. Content is of a high standard too, with many national and international features alongside more local stuff.

I've just finished an interview with Richard March of Bentley Rhythm Ace on his Godiva Festival experience.

You can read the whole thing here.

Just a note for anyone following this blog - some of my would-have-been-posted-on-here features may now shift over to Covert in the future - so it's worth keeping your eye on both from now on, as posts will probably be split 50/50.

No comments:

Post a Comment