Blog Archive

Thursday, 29 November 2007

Recent Drawings

Sometimes I draw on printer paper, mostly in biro late at night listening to music. Usually I'll blast through a good wodge of drawings per sitting.

In my 2nd year at Uni I plastered all three walls I had with scribbled on A4. Coincidental I just added my old UCE tutor on Facebook and she's the only person ever to own bought artwork by me. She bought one of those drawings. I've never made much you could own (being into performance, video & multimedia art), but I kinda promised myself I'd get my drawing out more, as aside from my music, they are the most primary creative output I have these days.

I'm on the lookout for exhibiting op's if there's any out there..?
I will not be charging for beers.




copyright © Ben Neal 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment